How to Register
How to get your A-number, password and register for courses at USU:
To register for online courses at Utah State University, you must have your A-number and password. If you do not have either, follow the directions below:
- If you don't know your student identification number (A-number) - click on "Access (Banner)." A drop down menu will appear. Select "Access (Banner) ID Lookup by preferred email" link and follow directions for accessing your A-number.
- If you have not entered a password yet, go to id.usu.edu/Password/Change and follow the directions for getting your temporary password that USU has assigned to you. Follow the directions for setting up a permanent password for your USU Banner account.
If you have your A-number and password, you have two options for registering for courses:
- Login to Access (Banner) with your A-number and password.
- Once you have logged in, click on "Registration" and follow the directions for course registration.
- You can also view online course offerings and register for online courses through the Distance Education website.
- Click on the "Course Search" and enter Course Name, Title or Instructor.
- If you are interested in registering for that course, click on the "Save" link in the top right corner of the page.
- On the following screen click on "Register" and follow the registration instructions.
In addition to the courses we have listed here there are other courses offered through the Natural Resources Distance Learning Consortium.