"I motivate my students to grasp the opportunities to change their lives, to earn a degree and to contribute to their community,” Etchberger said.
- Uintah Basin Prof Rich Etchberger is Utah's Carnegie Professof the Year
- Fee Busby "Our Only Hope" - Last Lecture Series
- USU Key Player in Historic Conservation Effort for Greater Sage-Grouse
- Wide Reach: USU Wildland Resources Scientists Shine in National Videos
- Understanding the ecological role of wolves in Yellowstone National Park
- Cougar plan causes uproar among conservationists
- Restoring the West Conference 2015
- Wild Science: Uinta Ground Squirrel
- Western Extension Directors Laud USU-led Community-Based Conservation
- Researchers study health of Utah's moose population
Nov 20, 2015
Nov 2, 2015
Our only hope: USU professor urges students to make a difference in 'Last Lecture'.
Sep 25, 2015
Terry and his colleagues have worked extensively to implement conservation plans on both private and public lands.
Sep 3, 2015
“We’re interested in understanding how wolves are affecting the numbers of elk (in Yellowstone National Park) and how that changes over time,” says MacNulty in the 4-minute video.
Sep 1, 2015
MacNulty and his team are hot on the trail of the wolves' primary prey -- elk.
Aug 24, 2015
"Cougars are not simply animals, there's a cost to having them in our wildlife communities," states Dave Stoner, Utah State University researcher.
This conference will bring together leading experts, land managers, and scientists for a two-day discussion on the topic "Restoration and Fire in the Interior West."
Aug 12, 2015
In a YouTube video Lise Aubry discusses how climate change is impacting hibernating species like the Uinta ground squirrel.
Jul 27, 2015
I'm honored to receive this award on behalf of my CBCP colleagues," says Terry Messmer, USU Extension Wildlife Specialist.
Jun 22, 2015
Usually people are told to stay as far away as possible from a moose. But a select few people in Utah have a goal of getting as close to moose as possible -- because it's their job.