For additional questions, comments, or help, please contact us.
Open Monday, Wednesday, & Friday; 8:00 am - 11:00 am.
The purpose of the Tutoring Center is to provide students with the opportunity to achieve academic success with the support and encouragement of peer tutors. We invite students to utilize the Center to enhance their achievement and improve the quality of their education. The Tutoring Center works hard to offer excellent tutelage in biology, scientific writing, GIS, and library research. The one-to-one or group tutoring center is in the Quinney Library, Room 103. Check with individual tutors for appointments and availability.
We ask that you do the following before you come in for tutoring:
- Attend class
- Read the text
- Try all of your homework
- Prepare specific questions
- Your subject librarians have created subject LibGuides as a one-stop library subject resource. These guides are primary library resources which are easy to use. LibGuides contain information, resources and links relevant to subjects, courses, or general topics.
- "Research Tips for ENVS" by Clint Pumphrey
- "Research Tips for WATS" by Becky Thoms
- "Research Tips for WILD" by Becky Thoms