Logan City Environmental Division
Summer Internship Program
Summer Internship Program - 2 Positions Available
Logan City Environmental Department seeks two students for a summer internship program.
- The successful candidates will be prepared to work with the public in a professional manner.
- 8 am - 5pm Monday through Friday (with an occasional Saturday)
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of roles and responsibilities (eg, data entry one day and working outside in the heat the next).
- This position is for approximately 30 hours per week
Selection of Interns
Students from the Quinney College of Natural Resource at Utah State University will be eligible for this internship. Application process will include evaluation by QCNR personnel, with input from City of Logan personnel, and be based on student’s progress towards a degree, a summary of student’s career goals, and a letter of recommendation from a USU faculty member. Application review will begin on March 16.
- $12.50 an hour for 30 hours per week
- Interns will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the job site at 153 N 1400 W in Logan, UT.
To apply complete the two-step application process.
- Apply to the QCNR summer internship program on aggiehandshake HERE.
- Send a resume, cover letter and references to Emily Malik, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline is April 17