National Park Internship
Summer Research Position
The goal of the summer internship is to give an undergraduate student an opportunity to gain experience working in a collaborative effort that directly benefits the National Parks. This position will provide valuable research experience.
- Participate in an ongoing pika ecology study
- Wildlife inventories
- Citizen Science Wildlife Study
- Park-wide natural resource maintenance
- Approximate Start/End Date: May - August
- $12 an hour/40 hours a week/occasional evening hours required
- Housing: Yes
- Location: Cedar Breaks National Monumnet
- Current USU QCNR student
- Must have a valid US driver's license and transportation
To Apply: Application deadline is March 15
Send cover letter, resume and copy of unofficial transcripts to Dr. Nicki Frey by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.