Report Vehicle Mileage
Vehicle Parking Locations
USU Motor Pool is located at 900 E 1400 N, Logan, UT 84341.
Vehicles are parked to the east and southeast of Motor Pool (starred locations). You may park your own car there when renting a vehicle.
There are two vehicles available for WILD faculty and student research.
Before Your Trip
Please request a gas card pin from Motor Pool (435-797-3145 or email@example.com). Gas cards are for that particular vehicle only; please use it and not another form of payment to fill up the vehicle (unless you neglected to acquire a gas pin ahead of time). You must use a gas station that accepts Fleet cards. Find a gas station.
Keys are located in the WILD office NR 206, and we are open from 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday. If you anticipate traveling over the weekend, on a University closure day, or after-hours, be sure to pickup keys ahead of time.
Vehicles are parked to the east and southeast of Motor Pool in the government vehicle lots on 1400 North between 800 East and 1200 East. There may be some cases where you are asked to pick up a vehicle directly from Motor Pool after maintenance, but otherwise, the vehicles should be in the starred lots.
On Your Trip
- Note odometer beginning and ending mileage. Use the Report Vehicle Mileage form (above) to submit those numbers.
- Any accident, however minor, must be reported to local law enforcement. A USU vehicle accident report must be filed as soon as possible following the incident.
- Fill up the gas tank(s) before returning the vehicle. Gas cards are located in the center console of each vehicle in plastic sleeves and are to be used for that particular vehicle only. The Motor Pool pumps are open 24/7 and are typically cheaper than the gas stations in town.
- Return the vehicle to one of the lots pictured above, unless otherwise instructed (e.g. dropping it off at Motor Pool for maintenance). Leave it in better shape than you found it.
- Return keys to the WILD office NR 206.
Please report any incidents and maintenance needs, no matter how minor, when submitting the Report Vehicle Mileage Form.